Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
Bella Hao Ms. Bella Hao
What can I do for you?
Contact Supplier

CANGZHOU DIXIN ROLL FORMING MACHINE CO.LTD

Products

Home > Products > Shutter Door Roll Forming Machine > Roller Shutter Door Frame Cold Roll Forming Machine

Roller Shutter Door Frame Cold Roll Forming Machine
Roller Shutter Door Frame Cold Roll Forming Machine
Roller Shutter Door Frame Cold Roll Forming Machine
Roller Shutter Door Frame Cold Roll Forming Machine
Roller Shutter Door Frame Cold Roll Forming Machine

Roller Shutter Door Frame Cold Roll Forming Machine

Unit Price: USD 6000 / Set/Sets
Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Western Union
Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF
Min. Order: 1 Set/Sets
Delivery Time: 35 Days

Basic Info

    Model No.: customized

    Tile Type: Colored Steel

    Certification: SGS, CE, ISO

    Condition: New

    Customized: Customized

    Usage: Roof

    Transmission Method: Hydraulic Pressure

    Materials Width: According To Customers Request

    Forming Steps: 14 Steps

    Middle Plate: 16mm

    Drive Way: 1.2 Inch Chain Drive

    Color: According To Customers Request

    Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm

Additional Info

    Packaging: nude in container

    Productivity: 30set/months

    Brand: DIXIN

    Transportation: Ocean

    Place of Origin: Heibei

    Supply Ability: 30sets/month

    Certificate: CE

    HS Code: 84552210

    Port: Tianjin Port

Product Description

Roller Shutter Door Frame Cold Roll Forming Machine

This producing line uses galvanized steel sheet, colored armor plate or aluminum plate as the material plate. The products produced by this

machine are bright in colored, against fading, resistant to rust, and be widely used in shops, working departments, warehouses, and fire partition.

Its strength is three times higher than aluminum alloy door.

Working flow

Decoiler→Flating→Feeding & punching→Forming→cut-to-length →Colletion (Finished goods)


Technical parameters

Suitable materia

Color steel sheet or galvanized steel sheet

Machine Sizes

7800×900×1200mm

Hydraulic station power

4KW

Thickness of material

0.7mm~1.2mm

Diameter of principal axis

Φ55mm

Electric tension

380V 3phase 50HZ or as the customer's requirements

Material of roller

High grade 45# forged steel plated with hard chrome plating

Processing speed

3-4m/min

Material of cutting

Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment

Kind of drive

Chain wheels and link chain

Roller station

14 Rollers

Some machine pictures

Metal Rolling Door MakingMetal Rolling Door MakingMetal Rolling Door Making

Packing and shipping

Usually the rain K Gutter Roll Forming Machine can be packed into one 20' feet container or 40' feet container. We have good relationship

with the shipping agent. Either you can find the shipping line at your side or we can help you.

packin and shipping

Our services



1. We provide the technical support for whole life.

2. If any parts go broken and not artificial damage, we will send you new

ones for free.

3. When need the technician to go abroad, we will arrange the technician.

4. But the buyer should take all the cost, including Visa, Roundtrip ticket, suitable

accommodation and pay the service fee to the technician with $100/days

certificate

Payment



T/T( 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% to be payed by T/T after you inspect the

machine

in seller's factory before delivery )

FAQ

1:How to play order:

Inquiry---confirm the profile drawings and price----confirm the PI---arrange the deposit or L/C---then OK

2 :How to visit our company:

Fly to Beijing airport: By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour), then we can pick up you.

Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao to Cangzhou Xi(4.5 hours), then we can pick up you.

If any questions, you can call me mobile phone at any times: 0086-18231723279

3:When we exported the machines:

We have been making and exporting the machines for years

4:If you want to get more pictures or videos of the machines, pls send me an inquiry.

new contact1


Looking for ideal Used Roller Shutter Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Shutter Door Roll Forming Machine are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Metal Rolling Door Cold Forming Machine. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Shutter Door Roll Forming Machine

Send Inquiry

Bella Hao

Ms. Bella Hao

Email:

Send Inquiry

Tel:86-182-31723279

Fax:86-0317-8188613

Mobile Phone:+8618231723279Contact me with Whatsapp

Email:

Address:South Fuzhuang Development Zone,Botou City, Cangzhou, Hebei