Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
Bella Hao Ms. Bella Hao
What can I do for you?
Contact Supplier



Home > News > Africa design 836mm color steel roofing sheet corrugating iron sheet making machine

Africa design 836mm color steel roofing sheet corrugating iron sheet making machine


Africa design 836mm color steel roofing sheet corrugating iron sheet making machine

The finished product of rectangular profile cold Roll Forming Machine is widely used in the construction of various industrial plants, villages, warehouses, supermarkets, hotels, exhibition, family construction, shopping malls shutter doors and etc. It has the advantage of beautiful, classical appearance and grace taste.

1.The system is easy to operate and use. PLC: Delta(Can customize as customer require)

2.the surface of the final product is very smooth and beautiful without any scratch on the surface.

1.Panel drawing


2 Some machine pictures




3.Machine technical parameters

1 Name of commodity & specification dx-836 Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine
2 Main motor power 4kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 4kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 350mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 16mm/18mm
9 Chain Size 1 inch
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm
12 Feeding Width 1000mm
13 Effective width


14 Productivity 8-12m/min
15 Roll Station 13 steps
16 Roller Diameter 75mm
17 Roller material 45# steel
18 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 6500×1300×1100mm
21 Total Weight 4T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit

4.Packing and shipping

1. One 40ft container for loading one set machine with manual decoiler;
2. The whole Wiped Anti Rust Oil, PLC controller covered by foam film;
3. Spare parts and some small parts packed in plastic tooling box;

4. All Components Fixed by steel wire with Container.

Our factory Established in 2001, our factory gets specialized in producing all kinds of roll forming machines such as Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine, IBR Sheets Roll Forming Machine, Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine, Double Layer Roll Forming Machine, Three Layer Roll Forming Machine, Sandwich Panel Roll Forming Machine, C/Z/U Purline Roll Forming Machine, etc. There are professional engineers and workers to design and produce according to your need.

The machines produced by our factory have been sold worldwide such as Russia , Kazakhstan, England, America, Italy, Australia, Philippines, India, Thailand, Nigeria and Syria, etc. So we are fimiliar with the different needs for different markets.

Our company insists on the service aim:quality first,credit first.we believe that quality is the lifeblood for enterprise.we will supply satisfied products and after-sale service for every client.

we can produce according to customers design and request. welcome send to your inquiry!


Send Inquiry

Bella Hao

Ms. Bella Hao


Send Inquiry



Mobile Phone:+8618231723279Contact me with Whatsapp


Address:South Fuzhuang Development Zone,Botou City, Cangzhou, Hebei

Mobile Site